Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to the market faster and better than ever before.
We are seeking a Manager/Senior Manager, Enterprise Information Systems to oversee system integrations, including ERP, internal software and Cloud applications. The Manager/Senior Manager, Enterprise Information Systems has overall responsibility for Tempo’s Enterprise System Management and Architecture (ERP/CRM/SCM/PLM/MES/Shop Floor systems).
In addition, you will be overseeing the implementation and migration of our ERP system based upon NetSuite. You will be accountable for the successful program planning and delivery of ERP efforts and manage across the various stakeholders/customers, setting out a mid to long-term program execution roadmap to determine our regular release cadence, phasing of scope and realistic deliverables. You must demonstrate core program and project management competencies, including communication, strategic alignment, resource estimates and ensure team cohesion.
- Be responsible for the enterprise system requirements, design, documentation, analysis, planning, and management of Tempo’s enterprise systems.
- Lead the discovery phase to help assess the business needs and the key motivations to implement enterprise systems and take the lead in creating scope and design documentation.
- Validate and select the right enterprise system’s vendors.
- Manage at a project level to drive all phases of the functional/technical implementation of the ERP implementation project from the planning to post go-live, ensuring the accomplishment of the desired scope, timeline, and quality.
- Participate in the development of Tempo's Enterprise Systems Roadmap, ensuring our internal systems meet business and compliance requirements, and determines priorities, estimates work effort with plan and guides post-implementation activities such as post-live support and training.
- Lead change management workshops, business process improvement analysis, and implementation monitoring and benefits realization analysis.
- CS or BS Degree in a technology-related field
- At least 10 years of experience in a technology-based (Information Systems, Enterprise Architecture, Information Technology Implementation) position
- Proven track record of ERP applications and systems implementation, including CRM, HR, and Finance systems, preferably in an ITAR/SOX compliant environment in the High Tech Manufacturing Industry.
- Direct experience with Netsuite Manufacturing, Infor Cloud Industrial SyteLine, or Epicor Manufacturing is highly desired
- Excellent business systems analysis and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.