Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.
We’re looking for a DFX Manager to help us oversee the DFX team.
- Lead the day to day operations of the group, including establishing a governance model to drive effective and efficient “decision making” along with empowerment including appropriate policies and procedures for the area.
- Drive decision, facilitate discussion to define, design all elements of new business models, practices, policies, and processes with implication to DFX.
- Holistically connect and drive the process transformation to achieve a higher level of simplification and standardization needed for success, including enhancement or retirement of systems, processes and controls to ensure effective development, monitoring, and support is in place.
- Work across the company including with teams responsible for requirements, solution architecture, quality assurance and production support.
- Maintain and apply comprehensive knowledge of industry standards, methodologies, processes and best practices to drive activities in the DFX team.
- Drive technical, cultural and operational transformation and delivery of mission critical business programs.
- Negotiate and structure contracts favorable to the organization.
- Be able to attract, motivate, retain and hire top talent in the team.
- Develop and implement mentoring, training, coaching, performance feedback, regular evaluation of the team members.
- 5+ Years of experience doing this
- Previously done something like this in the past
- Passionate about important things
- Unlimited Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.