Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.
We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Administrator who will tackle end-user issues and problems as they relate to robots, computer hardware, and network and conference room hardware. You will be responsible for the oversight and provisioning of equipment for new employees as well as the reimaging and inventory of previously used hardware. You will also be responsible for the day to day management of the help desk queue and escalate tickets and problems to the IT Manager when necessary. We’re looking for a responsive, highly productive professional who is used to the fast and frenetic pace of Internet Startup Technology companies.
- Ensuring high availability of systems interfacing with people and robots.
- Enhancing audio/video systems in conference rooms.
- Ensuring that our network always stays rock solid so the factory never stops.
- Balancing support ticket work with future reaching work while keeping teams happily executing.
- Experience with Active Directory, Windows domains, OS X, Mobile devices, Enterprise Wifi, Backup Systems, HyperV, Virtualization, MSI Repackaging.
- A strong ability to diagnose computer issues, a strong understanding of wifi and ethernet, a powerful desire to have technology systems that work just right!
- Ability to think on your feet and work under pressure.
- Prior experience managing IT systems, an IT certification, or an associate degree in a technical area.
- Great people interaction skills.
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.