Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our growing team. In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to completion. In this role, you’ll own the data, algorithms, and strategies around how we make each bid. Using your quantitative and investigative skills, you’ll turn numbers into actionable insights to inform our prices and achieve our margin and revenue goals.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements
- Work cross functionally with teams across the company to launch new products and features that further our success as an industry revolutionary
- Develop strategies to identify and address areas of improvement and problems to be solved
- Establish, monitor and measure success metrics
- 2+ year’s experience of product management, product design or relevant experience, or a degree in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics,
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience in data collection, model building, testing, and validation
- SQL skills and experience with analysis tools such as Tableau
- Proven ability to work independently to achieve goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.