We believe unimaginable breakthroughs for human progress are possible when we can explore ideas by cycling rapidly between conception and realization.
Whether we’re settling the frontiers of outer space, mapping genes for longer lives, shifting the world to clean energy, or prototyping the electronics that make it all possible, the drive toward innovation is an inherent part of our human nature.
That’s why Tempo is here - to take that drive to entirely new levels. By building a more intelligent and intuitive manufacturing system designed to meet the demands of innovation, we’re bringing speed, precision, and transparency where they’ve never been before.
What does Tempo Automation do?
Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.
What you’ll do...
Reporting to the Director, Demand Generation, you’ll work closely with product marketing and content teams to conceptualize campaign themes and goals/objectives, while ensuring a coordinated, cross-channel approach to account-based marketing that ultimately grows pipeline. You’ll also work closely with the Sales team to communicate and coordinate campaign touches.
As Sr Marketing Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for the overall planning, management and integration of marketing campaigns across various channels to engage, educate, and inspire Electrical Engineering professionals at all seniority levels to build with Tempo Automation.
The ideal candidate is enjoys being in a “hands-on” role and is both analytics driven and strategic. You bring superb project management skills to activating cross-channel campaigns including online advertising, email, webinars, content syndication, direct mail, social media and more. You are well versed in campaign planning, defining and measuring success criteria, execution, budgeting and attribution reporting. You bring experience in partnering with the marketing and sales teams to make sure our campaigns have maximum impact.
Some of the things you’ll work on include:
- Spearhead new vertical-focused campaign marketing programs
- Expand and refine ABM programs, approaches, and reporting
- Project manage content creation and drive collaboration of deliverables across various teams, including website, events, social, paid media, communications, operations and more (including videos, infographics, e-books, emails, white papers, booth displays, webinar slides, blogs, social, case studies, webpages, advertising collateral).
- Define the marketing playbook and develop an integrated marketing plan, including areas of investment and marketing mix recommendations.
- Work with marketing operations to ensure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting.
- Autonomously drive demand/lead generation campaign programs that span across marketing vehicles including content, social, digital/media, email
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, content providers and 3rd party vendors to execute and monitor marketing program performance
- Collaborate with our sales development and account teams to maximize the yield of all campaigns, with pipeline as the primary KPI.
- Create/manage the campaign calendar and coordinate campaign touches across marketing and sales teams
- Manage a cadence of reporting, monitor program performance and identify areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework. Define campaign-level KPIs and ensure optimization in alignment with overall demand generation funnel targets for acquisition, expansion, and retention.
- Write, test and optimize landing page and email copy for paid media, outbound and nurture programs
We’re looking for someone that has…
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience in a Marketing Campaigns, Demand Generation or similar position, ideally for software or SaaS products targeting an executive-level B2B audience. Overall 7-10 years of experience preferred.
- Excellent writing / communication skills; working knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Working familiarity with marketing automation systems like Marketo or Pardot, and with CRM systems like Salesforce.com.
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple simultaneous deliverables to execution with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment, working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams.
- Intellectual curiosity coupled with a highly analytical approach in assessing what is working and where to drive improved performance.
- Innovative, motivated, organized, high energy team player with attention to detail and sense of humor.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.
Come help us accelerate the progress of companies developing rockets, drones, medical devices, and much more. We look forward to hearing from you!