(Please note, this is not a generalized, software or I.T. QA/QC position. This is for PCB/PCBA/Hardware inspection QA/QC.)
Tempo Automation is seeking a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Inspector to join our manufacturing team and help bring the creations of our customers to life!
- 3+ years of experience with PCBA (Printed Circuit Board Assembly)
- IPC 610 Certification
- Vast PCB and electronics inspection knowledge
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.
About Tempo Automation:
Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data and analytics to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.