Tempo is looking to hire an outstanding Through-Holder Soldering Technician to join our Production team! If you are interested in building your career, working in a collaborative and innovative manufacturing space and honing your craft -- look no further!
- 3+ years of experience full-time hand soldering of Through Hole components.
- Experience assembling PCB prototypes according to engineering instruction
- Familiarity with operating machinery/robots safely and efficiently
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
Nice to have:
- Ability to learn new tools and processes quickly
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent manual dexterity, soldering skills are a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to work well in a group atmosphere, and comply with high quality standards
- Strong ability to shift from one task to another to address changing production priorities
- Familiarity with CAD tools like EAGLE, Altium is a plus, but will train the right person
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy employees. We cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.