About Tempo Automation:
Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Customer Success Coordinator who will be responsible for managing a high-value portfolio of innovative customers within the aerospace and defense, med tech, industrials and automotive industries and completely owning the customer experience post-order.
- Quarterbacking and streamlining customer experiences by communicating with various cross-functional teams (Sales, Production and Supply Chain) at Tempo, on behalf of the customer.
- Ensure customer orders are shipped and delivered on time.
- Proactively communicate with customers via email and phone
- Assist in hosting customers onsite to ensure a white-glove experience
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Tempo champions (e.g. NPS, referrals, testimonials, case studies).
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with customers and assist in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Meeting / exceeding Tempo metrics of success including: NPS, On-time delivery, customer re-orders, referrals, and reduced churn.
- Has an empathetic but assertive mindset when dealing with customer questions, needs and ability to triage an issue without a face-to-face interaction.
- Has a true passion for delighting customers.
- The ideal candidate is highly personable and results-oriented; you want your work to make a direct impact on the business.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with an attitude that embraces continuous process improvement.
- Collecting and summarizing feedback from customers to give to Sales, Production and Marketing teams to improve the customer experience.
- B.S. or at least 2 years of experience in an operations, customer success or B2B administrative function.
- Has strong PC skills and overall technically savvy.
- Proven multi-tasking abilities and time management skills.
- Unlimited Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional Benefits Package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly Lunches and Office Snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack pantry and weekly, free company-wide lunch to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits Package – However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.