Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to the market faster and better than ever before.
We’re looking for a Production Supervisor to provide oversight to our production floor and manufacturing team.
As a Production Supervisor, you will:
- Resolve production issues by working with multiple teams.
- Handle production control and scheduling by developing production schedules based on various needs.
- Drive factors such as OTD, financial performance, MFG cost, and more.
- Provide input and participate in internal customer meetings and visits as required.
- Provide direction, motivational leadership, and communication to all team associates to ensure performance objectives.
- 7+ years of experience in PCBA manufacturing operations in a supervisory capacity.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A proven track record of training employees in productivity and safety.
- The ability to coach and mentor employees on a 1:1 basis as well as a group.
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of Surface Mount Technologies (SMT) and Thru-hole equipment/gear, process optimization, Statistical Process Control, Demand Flow Technology (line balancing), low volume and high mix.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a plus
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.