About Tempo Automation:
Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.
About the role:
We’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to help us perfect the candidate experience (Candidate Delight!). We expect you to collaborate to enable a world-class recruiting process and increase operational efficiencies in our brand new Talent Acquisition function!
- Connect with candidates to enable a world-class interview experience from start to finish
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews run smoothly
- Schedule a high volume of phone and onsite interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Coordinate travel for remote candidates
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to design and schedule interviews
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Organization skills and is efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You enjoy making to-do lists and calendaring!
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things and finding ways to improve processes.
- Excellent communication. You'll interface with a range of hiring managers and candidates from senior leadership and executive-level candidates to engineers and manufacturing candidates.
- Enjoy working with people!
- Unlimited Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional Benefits Package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly Lunches and Office Snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack pantry and weekly, free company-wide lunch to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits Package – However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.