We believe unimaginable breakthroughs for human progress are possible when we can explore ideas by cycling rapidly between conception and realization.
Whether we’re settling the frontiers of outer space, mapping genes for longer lives, shifting the world to clean energy, or prototyping the electronics that make it all possible, the drive toward innovation is an inherent part of our human nature.
That’s why Tempo is here - to take that drive to entirely new levels. By building a more intelligent and intuitive manufacturing system designed to meet the demands of innovation, we’re bringing speed, precision, and transparency where they’ve never been before.
What does Tempo Automation do?
At Tempo Automation, we're modernizing the way electronics are manufactured and we are looking for the most talented, creative and passionate people to join our team! We are building sophisticated software and a robotic factory for rapid electronics prototyping. We enable engineers to manufacture their designs at the click of a button in as fast as 3 days (instead of weeks to months), allowing them to rapidly test and iterate on their designs.
What you’ll do...
We're looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to partner with our Talent Acquisition team and Hiring Managers to help us perfect the candidate experience (Candidate Delight!). We expect you to collaborate to enable a world-class recruiting process and increase operational efficiencies in our brand new Talent Acquisition function!
Some of the things you’ll work on include:
- Connect with candidates to enable a world-class interview experience from start to finish
- Greet candidates, make them feel welcome, and ensure on-site interviews run smoothly
- Schedule a high volume of phone and onsite interviews with hiring teams, executives, and candidates
- Coordinate travel for remote candidates
- Manage candidate flow through our Applicant Tracking System, Greenhouse
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to design and schedule interviews
We’re looking for someone that has…
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Organization skills and is efficient and able to prioritize effectively. You enjoy making to-do lists and calendaring!
- You have a keen eye for detail. You're always double checking things and finding ways to improve processes.
- Excellent communication. You'll interface with a range of hiring managers and candidates from senior leadership and executive level candidates to engineers and manufacturing candidates.
- Enjoy working with people!
- Unlimited Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional Benefits Package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly Lunches and Office Snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack pantry and weekly, free company-wide lunch to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits Package – However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.
Come help us accelerate the progress of companies saving lives by developing state of the art medical devices, helping us explore the boundaries of our universe with next-gen rockets, and other cutting edge technologies that are changing our world. We look forward to hearing from you!