We believe unimaginable breakthroughs for human progress are possible when we can explore ideas by cycling rapidly between conception and realization.
Whether we’re settling the frontiers of outer space, mapping genes for longer lives, shifting the world to clean energy, or prototyping the electronics that make it all possible, the drive toward innovation is an inherent part of our human nature.
That’s why Tempo is here - to take that drive to entirely new levels. By building a more intelligent and intuitive manufacturing system designed to meet the demands of innovation, we’re bringing speed, precision, and transparency where they’ve never been before.
What does Tempo Automation do?
At Tempo Automation, we're modernizing the way electronics are manufactured and we are looking for the most talented, creative and passionate people to join our team! We are building sophisticated software and a robotic factory for rapid electronics prototyping. We enable engineers to manufacture their designs at the click of a button in as fast as 3 days (instead of weeks to months), allowing them to rapidly test and iterate on their designs.
What you’ll do...
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing Marketing team. You will drive planning, coordination, and execution of our digital marketing strategy across SEO, SEM, paid social media, re-targeting, and display. You will manage the digital marketing budget, set performance targets, monitor campaign spend, and measure the performance and ROI across all channels.
Some of the things you’ll work on include:
- Work cross-functionally with other teams at Tempo to plan, develop, launch and optimize all paid digital marketing campaigns including SEM, display advertising, paid social among others to drive inbound lead acquisition
- Maximize the volume of inbound organic traffic via SEO
- Monitor, measure, analyze, and report on all digital marketing performance
- Dedication to continuous testing and tracking of new ways to get quality leads into both eCommerce and sales funnels.
- Partner with the Demand Gen, Sales, and Product Marketing teams to identify new means of growing online acquisition to reach target buyers
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key metrics, provide recommendations for improving and scaling customer acquisition efforts
- Provide performance updates and reporting to business stakeholders
- Manage digital budget and budget pacing
- Own creative process for landing pages and ads through creation and optimization, working with demand gen and content to build messaging/imagery that resonate with prospective customers.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
We’re looking for someone that has…
- BA/BS in marketing, business, economics or equivalent quantitative discipline (Masters is a plus)
- 5+ years total digital marketing experience required (A/B testing, web analytics, lead generation)
- Experience in search campaign management with Google Ads, with $500K+ annual budgets
- Experience in SEO
- Experience with a CMS (e.g, Wordpress, Drupal); web analytics software(e.g, Google Analytics)
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation systems (Pardot preferred)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Motivated, self-starter attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Unlimited Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional Benefits Package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly Lunches and Office Snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack pantry and weekly, free company-wide lunch to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits Package – However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.
Come help us accelerate the progress of companies developing next-gen rockets, helpful drones, state of the art medical devices, and much more. We look forward to hearing from you!