We believe unimaginable breakthroughs for human progress are possible when we can explore ideas by cycling rapidly between conception and realization.
Whether we’re settling the frontiers of outer space, mapping genes for longer lives, shifting the world to clean energy, or prototyping the electronics that make it all possible, the drive toward innovation is an inherent part of our human nature.
That’s why Tempo is here - to take that drive to entirely new levels. By building a more intelligent and intuitive manufacturing system designed to meet the demands of innovation, we’re bringing speed, precision, and transparency where they’ve never been before.
What does Tempo Automation do?
At Tempo Automation, we're modernizing the way electronics are manufactured and we are looking for the most talented, creative and passionate people to join our team! We are building sophisticated software and a robotic factory for rapid electronics prototyping. We enable engineers to manufacture their designs at the click of a button in as fast as 3 days (instead of weeks to months), allowing them to rapidly test and iterate on their designs.
What you’ll do...
We’re looking for a Financial Operations Analyst who will be responsible for the Cash conversion cycle operations of the company.
Some of the things you’ll work on include:
- Coordinate and process Accounts Payables in Bill.com and NetSuite
- Reconcile and process Accounts Receivables utilizing Silicon Valley Bank’s online platform
- Responsible for collections and cash applications
- Manage the corporate credit card program
- Support in the definition of credit lines for enterprise customers
- Manage and administer our T&E software (Expensify) and coordinate reimbursements and reporting into NetSuite
- Report on a regular basis A/P aging and A/R aging to the VP of Finance
- Work with the VP of sales to calculate and reconcile monthly sales commissions
We’re looking for someone that has…
- M.A., B.A. or B.S in Finance or Accounting, CPA or CMA preferred
- Proven ability to influence finance and non-finance teams
- Prior experience in NetSuite and/or other equivalent ERP systems
- 3+ years of experience managing finance, accounting and operational processes
- Solid experience working in or as strong (finance) business partnering environment, building out teams and demonstrated customer obsession and work ethic based on a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work independently in a rapidly changing environment and ability to empower teams around you
- Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Unlimited Vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional Benefits Package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly Lunches and Office Snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack pantry and weekly, free company-wide lunch to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits Package – However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and Social Culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.
Come help us accelerate the progress of companies developing next-gen rockets, helpful drones, state of the art medical devices, and much more. We look forward to hearing from you!