Tempo Automation is looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst to be our "modeling guru". You will be working directly with Tempo’s Leadership Team and the VP of Finance.
As Senior Financial Analyst, you'll report directly to our Vice President of Finance, and your primary responsibility will be to perform financial modeling, analysis, and forecasting to support key business and fundraising decisions.
- Engage in all aspects of financial planning and analysis.
- Lead the annual budgeting process.
- Manage the cash flow forecast; continuously looking for ways to drive further accuracy to this highly-visible metric.
- Own the long-range plan, bringing past experience to improve the rigor and breadth of the model.
- Build and manage scalable financial models to support planning and strategic decisions.
- Analyze the cost of goods sold and gross profit margins.
- Provide budget versus actual variance explanations and other corporate reporting requirements.
- Help track company-wide headcount forecasting and monitor impacts to cash flow forecasting.
- Develop and maintain an insightful monthly package, inclusive of trended KPIs, used to drive strategic business decisions.
- Support quarterly & annual Board of Director’s meetings and Investor Relations activities.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in FP&A or financial analysis.
- Experience forecasting cash flow, with a working knowledge of financial statements and their direct impact to cash flow.
- Advanced modeling skills with the ability to swiftly and effectively translate ambiguity into succinct outputs.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to guide and influence senior leadership.
- Undergraduate degree in a business and/or quantitative discipline, (MBA or CFA a plus).
Nice to haves:
- CPA, CMA.
- Experience in the electronics manufacturing industry.
- Investment Banking experience
- B2B SAAS experience
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.