Tempo Automation is the world's fastest low-volume electronics manufacturer, using software-driven automation to deliver complex circuit board designs with unprecedented speed, quality and transparency. From rockets to robots, autonomous cars to drones, medical devices and satellites, many of America's most innovative companies are already working with Tempo to build the technology of the future.
We’re looking for a stellar Recruiter to join our team. As the second recruiter on our team, you will have a large impact and be a key contributor to achieving our growth objectives (e.g., we’re planning to double the size of our team in 2019).
- Work with hiring managers across a variety of departments to achieve hiring goals.
- Source, screen, and manage candidates throughout the hiring process.
- Manage a high volume of job openings.
- Execute creative sourcing strategies to attract both active and passive candidates.
- Maintain up to date candidate tracking in our ATS system (Greenhouse).
- Provide regular pipeline reporting to our recruiting team.
- Work closely with our Senior Recruiter to continue to develop and evangelize recruiting best practices at Tempo.
- Be the face of Tempo! Maintain warm and professional communication with candidates to promote long-term relationships.
- 1-2 years of recruiting experience working in a fast paced environment (agency or startup).
- Demonstrated ability to source, qualify, and close candidates.
- Proficiency in various sourcing channels and techniques (LinkedIn, events, sourcing platforms, agency management, referrals).
- Excellent interpersonal skills - verbal and written.
- Clear interest in growth and continued development.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Greenhouse, Lever, or similar ATS system.
- Previous startup experience.
- Data driven using A/B testing, smart measurement, and consistent reporting to optimize performance.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave – We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.