About the role:
We’re looking for motivated and qualified SMT Operators with 2 or more years of experience with SMT, pick and place, PCBA and through-hole soldering experience to join our team! This is a direct-hire opportunity that comes along with great benefits! Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- 2+ years of PCB SMT and thru-hole soldering experience
- 2+ years of experience with SMT Pick and Place
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to help! We offer a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.
- Generous paid time off
- Competitive Pay
About Tempo Automation:
Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data and analytics to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to market faster and better than ever before.