**Greencard holders and U.S. Citizens only at this time.
What if electronics manufacturing moved as fast as software development? At Tempo Automation, we're modernizing the way electronics are manufactured and we are looking for the most talented, creative and passionate people to join our team!
What does Tempo Automation do?
We’re building a state-of-the-art software system that works in conjunction with an automated factory to allow our customers to go from a CAD design to a fully functioning circuit board in just 3 days.
Tempo Automation is looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our Supply Chain team.
- B.S. or at least 1 year of experience in an operations, manufacturing, or administrative role or B2B function.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication.
- Proven multi-tasking abilities.
Nice to have:
- Obsessively organized and detail-oriented despite shifting priorities.
- Act with a sense of urgency and prioritize requests in a deadline driven environment.
- Identify process blocks and take the initiative to unstick them.
- Communicate clearly and concisely to different audiences of varying technical proficiency to eliminate confusion.
- Multitask while maintaining a high sense of clarity and efficiency.
- Investigate answers to complex technical questions and assess potential outcomes to different scheduling scenarios.
- Strong sense of follow-through.
- Previous experience in a procurement or supply chain role is a strong plus but not required.
- Expedite and facilitate preparation of custom material RFQs, POs, and other procurement administration efforts.
- Liaison between internal stakeholders and suppliers for rapid responses to RFIs.
- Expedite and coordinate RMAs or quality notifications to suppliers.
- Expedite CAM hold resolutions with internal engineering team.
- Reconcile pricing discrepancies on open POs and coordinate resolution.
- Plan and track inbound materials shipments.
- Assist with prioritization of open supplier requests on a daily basis.
- Assist with maintenance of supplier scorecards.
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and regular socials.