Tempo is looking to hire an experienced AOI programmer to join our Production team! You will be working on our connected factory floor in the heart of San Francisco.
Why join us?
Solving a real pain point — Electrical engineers don't have the luxury of a tight feedback loop. While software engineers tweak their code, run it, and quickly see the results of those changes, electrical engineers usually wait several weeks to receive prototype boards and continue iterating on their designs. Tempo is fixing that. We know that high-quality circuit boards can be manufactured quickly; we do it every day! In order to continue to take on more complex customer designs, offer more powerful insights into those designs, build and design new factories, and make everything run smoother and faster, we are looking to hire the best of the best.
Big market and great growth — Every company in the world that produces electronics in any form stands to benefit from developing their products with Tempo. The market for electronics prototyping is roughly $230 billion; it contains everything from rocketry and automobiles to thermostats and industrial equipment.
Positive impact on the world — We will significantly accelerate the progress of multiple industries that affect billions of people every day. Looking for a leveraged way to help humanity and move technology as a whole forward? Here it is!
Tempo Automation is looking for a Quality Assurance/Quality Control Inspector to join our manufacturing team and help us bring the creations of our amazing customers to life!
- 5+ years of AOI programming experience
- Knowledgeable and experienced in PCBA inspection
- Proven proficiency with IPC-610 standards
- Computer literate with basic programming skills
- Ability to follow Tempo process and procedures
Nice to have:
- IPC-610 Certified
- Proficient in excel
- You will be responsible for programming AND operating our AOI equipment (Mirtec).
- We run in a low volume, high mix environment. Must be OK with this.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.