Tempo is looking to hire an energetic and future-focused Production Manger to join our management team! This role is crucial in propelling production forward through streamlining manufacturing processes, refining performance management, developing new training plans, overseeing daily operations, predicting future staffing needs and much more.
Tempo is the world's fastest electronics manufacturer - with a design upload to delivery in as fast as 3 days - using software-driven automation to deliver complex designs with unprecedented speed, quality, and transparency. Tempo is working with ambitious engineers building re-usable rockets, satellites, autonomous cars, medical devices, and more. Tempo's connected factory is based in San Francisco - come help us build the future of manufacturing!
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in project or operations management
- Proven experience managing large scale processes and operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Leadership abilities
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting
- Experience or interest in electronics
- Ability to assess "the big picture" and prioritize accordingly
- Develop and executing project plans for high-level operational improvements
- Manage and create performance plans for production staff
- Deliver feedback and and consistently closing the communication loop with leadership and staff
- Review internal defect reports
- Develop hiring and training plans for production team
- Work with leadership team to achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting from work and we trust you to responsibly manage your vacation time and get your work done. We offer an open vacation policy for salaried employees.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy employees. We cover 100% of the premium for our base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave- We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid paternal leave to make this possible.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free companywide lunches to bring everyone together and fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Commuter Benefits package- However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees a range of commuter benefits to compensate for their time on the road.Transparent and sociable culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and biweekly socials.