What if electronics manufacturing moved as fast as software development? At Tempo Automation, we're modernizing the way electronics are manufactured and we are looking for the most talented, creative and passionate people to join our team!
What does Tempo Automation do?
We’re building a state-of-the-art software system that works in conjunction with an automated factory to allow our customers to go from a CAD design to a fully functioning circuit board in just 3 days.
Tempo Automation is looking for a dynamic Junior Project Coordinator to join our Operations team.
- At least 1 year of experience in an operations, customer support, or administrative role.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication
- At least 2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Proven multi-tasking abilities
Attributes of the best candidate:
- Assertive and will fight on behalf of customers.
- Ability to juggle fifty balls at a time without dropping any and thrive under pressure.
- Obsessively organized and detail-oriented despite shifting priorities.
- Curious and driven and will find the answer if you don't know it.
- Ability listen well and are able to articulate complex ideas in simple, understandable ways.
- You're process-minded and improve upon inefficient processes.
- Previous experience in an operations, customer support, or administrative role, is a plus, but not required.
- Customer support: This role is 50% customer facing and you will be owning customer quotes and orders from beginning to end; communicate with customers via email and phone regarding any issues that arise during their quote or order.
- Logistics: review and source all materials needed for each order and collaborate with Tempo’s production team to determine priorities and workflow.
- Vendor Management: collaborate with vendors to improve pricing, capabilities, and on-time delivery.
- Sales: support sales to understand the customer’s needs, determine pricing and lead time implications, and provide technical support for your order during customer calls and meetings.
- Product: act as a product manager for the department’s software needs by working with the software team to request and develop new features to further automate your workflow.
- Accounting: learn the basics of revenue and receivables processing within NetSuite; coordinate with the accounting team to support our internal financial analysis
- Unlimited vacation – We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Exceptional benefits package – We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of the premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible stock options – We view options as real compensation, not a ball and chain. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Weekly lunches and office snacks – We know nothing says thank you like free food. We offer a stacked snack drawer and free company-wide lunches to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco office location – We offer a convenient San Francisco location. Don’t live in the city? We offer commuter benefits to help.
- Transparent and social culture – We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have company-wide weekly meetings to review milestones and metrics, semi-annual off sites to discuss the broader vision, and regular socials.
** We are currently ONLY accepting resumes in PDF form. Thank you **