Tempo Automation is the world’s fastest electronics manufacturer. Our software-driven smart factory in the heart of San Francisco merges data, analytics, and automation to deliver new levels of speed, quality, and insights. We make it possible for the world’s leading companies in aerospace, medical technology, industrial technology, and beyond to bring new innovations to the market faster and better than ever before.
As an Account Executive, your mission will be to enable to world’s Electrical Engineers (EE's) to bring their ideas to market faster. You will help evangelize our key differentiator: a proprietary, machine intelligent software stack which creates a digital thread from the moment an EE uploads their design files to when they receive their fully-assembled boards.
- Evangelize Tempo’s value proposition to land and expand into SMB companies across North America, building and developing deep relationships with key decision-makers.
- Source, prospect, and qualify leads and opportunities based on Tempo’s segmentation, qualification, and opportunity management tools and methodologies.
- Close deals to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly company goals.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Tempo at external meetings and events.
- 1-3 years of direct sales experience selling complex technical solutions to start-up/mid-market companies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial Engineering preferred, or Business, Entrepreneurship, or Finance.
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving sales targets.
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, with a get-things-done mentality.
- Process Oriented with a strong growth mindset.
- General computer and email proficiency, experience with CRM/Salesforce is a plus.
- Experienced in data analysis, reporting, and forecasting to help make data-driven business decisions
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.