Are you looking to accelerate your sales career?
Are you passionate about electronics and tech?
Do you get excited about playing a key role in an early team?
Tempo Automation is looking to hire an experienced and motivated Account Executive to join our sales team. This role provides the opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company that is seeking to disrupt a stagnant $200B+ electronics manufacturing industry.
As an Account Executive at Tempo, your mission will be to enable the world's electrical engineers (EEs) to bring their ideas to market faster. You will help evangelize our key differentiator: a proprietary, machine-intelligent software stack embedded throughout our robotic factory which creates a digital thread from the moment an EE uploads their design files to when they receive their fully-assembled boards. We offer a turnkey, low-volume PCBA manufacturing service, with a level of speed and transparency, which enables EEs to iterate faster, and more efficiently, through their product development and validation processes. You will sell our product to companies who build cutting-edge robotics, satellites, rockets, self-driving cars, internet of things, wearables, and more.
- Evangelize Tempo's value proposition to land and expand into Fortune 100 companies across North America, building and developing deep relationships with key decision makers
- Source, prospect, and qualify leads and opportunities based on Tempo's segmentation, qualification, and opportunity management tools and methodologies
- Close deals to meet monthly, quarterly, and yearly company goals
- Act as a brand ambassador for Tempo at external meetings & events
- 3+ years of direct sales experience, selling complex, technical solutions to Fortune 100 companies
- Proven track record of hitting and overachieving sales targets
- Self-starter, detail-oriented, with a get-things-done mentality
- Progressive sales experience with one or more role advancements
- Process-oriented with a strong growth mindset
Nice to Have:
- Engineering, computer science, or related technical experience
- Salesforce.com proficiency
- Startup or small-company experience
- Flexible Vacation - We understand the importance of disconnecting and trust you to manage your time and get your work done. We offer salaried employees an open vacation policy.
- Generous Benefits - We value healthy and happy employees. We offer a 401(k) and cover 100% of employee’s premium for our competitive base health, dental, and vision package.
- Parental Leave - We know you need time to welcome and celebrate each new addition to your family. We offer paid parental leave to make this possible.
- Flexible Stock Options - We view options as real compensation. We allow employees who leave after two years of service to exercise their options for up to 7 years.
- Snacks & Weekly Lunches - We offer a stacked snack pantry and free company-wide lunch on Friday’s to fuel the journey.
- San Francisco Office Location - We offer a convenient location with access to Muni, BART and the freeway.
- Commuter Benefits - However you get to work, we want to help! We offer all salaried and hourly employees commuter benefits to assist with their journey to and from work.
- Transparent and Social Culture - We work better when we’re all on the same page. We have regular company-wide meetings to review milestones and metrics, and biweekly socials so our employees have the opportunity to interact with team members from different parts of the company.