We are looking for a QA Automation Engineer to join Tempo's all-star team including alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, and DCM.We're on a mission to help people be healthier and enhance the quality of their lives. so if you're passionate about working on cutting-edge machine learning and computer vision, we're looking for you
- Planning and prioritizing testing activities
- Write clean, high-quality scripts that test product functionality automatically.
- Suggesting automated software test procedures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (developers, product marketing managers) to find ways on how automation can improve the workflow.
- Reviewing technical specifications and design documents
- Monitoring assurance metrics and process results
- Certified ISTQB-CTFL , certified ISTQB-AT
- +6 years Hands-on experience in automation ( Web, Mobile and Backend)
- Strong communication skills in English
- Expertise in automation testing tools like Selenium, Cypress ,..