Who We Are
Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
The Move brings the same elevated level of personal training that comes with our flagship Tempo Studio into an even smaller footprint. Using the 3D sensors on the iPhone and Tempo’s Smart System, the Move transforms your living room into a one-on-one training session with an expert coach whenever you want.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
- Provide exceptional customer support to Tempo customers by phone, email and chat
- Become a Tempo product expert with the ability to answer customers’ product, service and order related questions
- Understand, identify, and document customer pain points and share insights with internal teams to constantly improve customer experience
- Resolve 35+ interactions per day
- Advance 5 qualified leads per day
- Maintain an average satisfaction rating of ≥80%
- Associates degree (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year University preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a sales related role
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent live-chat communication skills
- Passionate about technology and fitness
- Experience managing a high volume of inbound calls, chats and emails
- Comfortably interacting with cross functional teams
- Experience working with Kustomer (or similar helpdesk software), Slack, G Suite, preferred
- Natural problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Based in Cairo
- Able to work mornings, evenings, and weekends (rotational shifts)