Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time. With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, Amazon and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
About the Role
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support our CEO in a fast paced and rapidly scaling company. We are looking for someone who is flexible, can solve problems quickly and looking to grow their career. You will provide sophisticated administrative and operational support, while also contributing to projects that help drive business priorities and strengthen team collaboration and morale.
The Executive Assistant position is responsible for performing administrative support tasks for the CEO and their teams as required. Responsibilities include scheduling meetings, agendas, internal and external follow-ups, and various other tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level.
Please note, this is a SF office based position.
In this role, you will:
- Manage executive availability and commitments to ensure clear priorities and optimum use of executive time
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach
- Prioritize conflicting needs and handle matters expeditiously and proactively
- Regularly interact with other Executive Assistants located in the San Francisco Office and other geographies in an effective and productive manner
- Maintain records, analyze data, and generate reports as needed
- Prepare and manage expense reports
- Manage purchase requisitions from start to finish
- Prepare and edit executive presentations
- Assist in scheduling interviews and making travel arrangements
- Manage/ coordinate department functions, i.e., All Hands meetings, leadership offsites, etc.
- 5+ years of proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience
- Deep experience supporting senior executive through significant growth
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate strategically with senior executives
- Highly organized project manager - you are exceptionally organized and excel at managing multiple projects through successful completion
- Strong bias to action and ability to work both quickly and to a high quality in a fast-paced environment
- You are a team player and collaborate well with other colleagues at all levels
- In-depth understanding of entire GSuite including: Gmail, Google Docs, Google Calendars, as well as, Excel, Powerpoint and other tools
- Bachelor's degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Monthly Wellness Benefit