About the Role
Responsible for the design and delivery of the Customer Service Quality Management System and Training modules. Working with Customer Service teams to ensure all staff members are delivering smooth, efficient and consistent best practices of the functions of all Customer Service touch points.
You will be responsible for developing complete Quality Assurance & Training programs that will elevate the customer experience, and foster a “quality culture,” in which all employees become actively engaged in guaranteeing service quality throughout the customer journey.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- To plan, develop and deliver training plans post identifying training needs analysis. Conduct post training analysis to ensure training goals are achieved.
- To plan and conduct periodic Quality, Operational Performance Plan (OPP) and Performance assessments to ensure full compliance with the set processes and Standard Operating Procedures.
- To deliver feedback through one-to-one coaching sessions, highlighting areas of development and align with the Customer Service Team Leaders on the action/development plans to improve overall performance.
- Assist the Customer Service OPS manager in developing, amending and updating the Customer Service KPI’s, Processes and Procedures.
- To manage the Customer Service Knowledge Base and consistently perform audits and quality checks.
- To perform audits on canned responses and customer communications.
- To manage Quality/Training related complaints.
- To prepare periodic findings reports and escalate any inconsistency or irregularity to the OPS Manager to develop action plans and timelines to rectify the findings.
- Rapidly create and develop blended learning programs that target management competencies.
- Active in identifying staff development needs at an individual & group level.
- Builds and maintains confidence and credibility with employees, supervisory and managerial staff.
- Acts as an objective third party in counseling, problem solving or conflict situations where learning issues are involved.
- Present the Quality/Training data to the higher management and share insights related to the customer experience team’s performance.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality, training, Learning and Development fields in a customer service environment.
- Proficiency in English language is a must (written & spoken)
- COPC and/or 6-Sigma certification is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of training best practices and techniques.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and Google suite.
- Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and find effective solutions
- High flexibility and adaptability skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and deal effectively with all levels of an organization
- Proven efficiency in dealing with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Strong organizational ability, and attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- High level of critical thinking and decision making skills