Who We Are
Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
The Move brings the same elevated level of personal training that comes with our flagship Tempo Studio into an even smaller footprint. Using the 3D sensors on the iPhone and Tempo’s Smart System, the Move transforms your living room into a one-on-one training session with an expert coach whenever you want.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
- Recruit, interview, and manage the hiring process for software developers engineers candidates for all open positions in Tempo’s Egypt office
- Create new hire onboarding programs and conduct new hire orientation
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs and source and screen candidates
- Write job descriptions, post ads, and conduct recruiter screens with qualified applicants
- Coordinate and schedule interviews internally with hiring teams
- Gather interview feedback and communicate with candidates during the interview process
- Outbound sourcing of inmails/emails to build a pipeline of strong candidates and optimize recruiting pipelines and report on pipeline health
- Provide a stellar candidate experience to ensure candidates are advocates of Tempo regardless of whether they receive a Job Offer
- Maintain data in our Applicant Tracking System
- Utilize a variety of strategies to recruit both passive and active candidates
- Suggest and implement on-going improvements to recruitment processes
- 4+ years of recruiting/HR experience, preferably for a high growth technology company
- Working knowledge of HR practices and procedures in Egypt
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You enjoy working collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- Passion for fitness
- Software and programming companies hiring experience preferred