Who We Are
Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
The Move brings the same elevated level of personal training that comes with our flagship Tempo Studio into an even smaller footprint. Using the 3D sensors on the iPhone and Tempo’s Smart System, the Move transforms your living room into a one-on-one training session with an expert coach whenever you want.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
About the Role
- Help increase developer and release velocity, improve code health, improve code security by surfacing vulnerabilities, and build developer tools.
- Track and monitor build metrics such as code coverage, build times, build queue times, usage/consumption for build agents, and chart them overtime.
- Work with Developers to ensure best practices for Continuous Integration/Continuous Deliveries are met.
- Develop processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Build and manage the next generation build & CI/CD infrastructure, focusing on scalability for a geographically distributed team.
- Support Tempo platform build pipelines (Gitlab CI based)
- Work with developers to create, manage, and maintain build pipelines for code releases.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to build and/or deployments.
- Build tools to document the stable release versions, resolved bug fixes, and potential issues that may require developer attention post-deployment.
- Manage version control to ensure the most current version of all software releases includes all necessary updates.
- 5+ years of professional software testing experience in build & release engineering
- Preferred having educational backgrounds in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Computer Science (CS), or Mathematics
- Ability to drive innovation
- Must be a self-driven, team player with a solid work ethic.
- Experience with Mobile (iOS, Android) and Linux environments
- Experience setup, manage build jobs on on systems like Jenkins, Gitlab CI
- Experience with CI/CD principles, architecture, and operations
- Experience with Jenkins and Jenkins shared libraries (Groovy)
- Experience building infrastructure as code using tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible etc.
- Experience with containerizing build workloads using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with evaluating and integrating open source and in-house toolsets
- Experience working in AWS echo system for managing infrastructure
- Experience supporting a multi-site development organization
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to generate and communicate meaningful development metrics
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with short release cycles
- Passion for fitness
- Working with remote engineering teams
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit