Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, Amazon and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
About The Role
We are looking for Production Technicians to produce top-notch live and on-demand content in a one-of-a-kind work environment. Candidates should possess experience in a fast-paced, live broadcast environment and have the ability to multi-task camera-switching, monitor and adjust audio feeds, maintain and troubleshoot the quality of outbound streams, properly store and archive footage, and most importantly, replicate this experience several times each day. To be successful in this role, you are eager to learn and participate in all aspects of pre, post, and production processes and are able to apply these skills across a variety of internal and cross-functional projects.
- Operate in-studio sound recording and lighting and provide camera-switching during all class recordings for either live or on-demand content
- Monitor and troubleshoot stream quality during live production, ensuring a stable and enjoyable experience for our end-users
- Utilize a variety of video, sound, and photographic editing tools in order to prepare class content for delivery on Tempo’s video platform.
- Catalogue finished recordings and exports in a content management database accessible to our at-home subscribers
- Take an active role in team meetings and participate in efforts to maintain and improve our studio workflows, processes, and internal documentation.
- Assist the Head of Studio in producing and conducting lighting, camera, and audio tests for Tempo’s content development.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other departments (and with other Production Technicians) to produce video & photographic assets, edits, and series intended for Tempo’s social and web hosting platforms.
- Experience with multi-camera video switchers is essential, particularly with the Blackmagic Design broadcast system.
- Experience in Adobe Creative suite highly recommended
- Experience with photography and photo editing, a plus
- Experience with sound editing, a plus
- Experience with Google Suite and other Project Management tools, or willing to and excited to learn, a plus
- Must be dynamic, motivated and bring your "a-game" every day. We provide an outstanding work environment and excellent experience, we expect the same from you
- Available for shifts that may include early mornings, nights, weekends, and holidays
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit