Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
About The Role
Tempo is seeking a highly driven Member Experience Team Lead to join our growing team. You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and leadership to Member Experience agents and management . If you’re highly motivated, passionate about technology, and eager to join a fast growing start-up, then we would love to meet you!
- Provide technical leadership in the the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Team
- Document findings from customer support interaction, create RCAs, and recommend product changes to address customer issues
- Clearly explain technical problems to internal stakeholders
- Advocate for engineering changes on behalf of the customer
- Act as senior technical support agent during technical escalations
- Identify common issues and consolidate the response to improve efficiency of trouble-shooting.
- Oversee performance and quality standard reviews to ensure outcomes meet business expectations
- Troubleshoots and creates action plans to quickly and effectively address problems.
- Identify process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies.
- Monitor all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives
- Hands-on data analysis of data from our CRM and data warehouses.
- Participate in selection process for SME’s and TL’s
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent with 7+ years experience working in an engineering role.
- Experience in a customer facing engineering role for 3+ years.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware running in a Linux environment.
- Experience resolving technical issues involving computer software and hardware, displays, and optical components
- Experience with Python, SQL, REST API, and cloud data/database environments.
- Ability to remotely trouble-shoot technical issues and create succinct RCA reports.
- Understanding of the HW and SW development life cycles for a consumer product
- Passionate about technology and fitness
- Experience providing technical leadership to meet or exceed service level agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with cross functional teams
- Ability to break down complex technical issues to create easy to follow instructions.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Monthly Wellness Benefits