Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
About The Role
Tempo is seeking a highly driven Member Experience Specialist, Tier 3 to join our growing team. You will be responsible for managing operational performance against business requirements. If you’re highly motivated, passionate about technology, and eager to join a fast growing start-up, then we would love to meet you!
- Be point person for first line team in Egypt
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at the centers. This includes promoting a healthy work environment with respect for all employees
- Oversee performance and quality standard reviews to ensure outcomes meet business expectations
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly operations reports on the state of the business performance
- Work extensively with Supply Chain to execute any operations involving customer inquiries and order support.
- Troubleshoots and creates action plans to quickly and effectively address problems.
- Handle escalated customer complaints
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies.
- Monitors all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives
- Participates in and monitors selection process for SME’s and TL’s
- Work extensively with Supply Chain to execute any operations involving customer inquiries and order support
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business, marketing, communications, retail management or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in managing operations in a customer service or call center environment
- Basic knowledge of supply chain or previous experience working with third-party logistics providers.
- Passionate about technology and fitness
- Experience supervising a team to meet or exceed service level agreements
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with cross functional teams
- Advanced experience working with Kustomer (or similar helpdesk software), UJET, Slack, G Suite, Excel preferred
- Experience with SQL or motivated to learn SQL quickly
- Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution requiring attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Located in San Francisco, CA (local candidates highly encouraged)
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Monthly Wellness Benefits