Tempo is the first home fitness system that tracks your motion and gives you instant feedback to improve your form—providing a more effective and safer workout. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo counts your reps, recommends weights, and enables expert trainers to guide you in real-time. Our flagship product, the Tempo Studio, is a complete home gym that packages a 42" HD touchscreen that streams live and on-demand class, a 115 lb weight set, and other accessories in a sleek, free-standing design.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
We are looking for a Hardware Program Manager to help drive key elements of product design, development, and manufacturing. This is your opportunity to help lead cross functional teams delivering a high quality product in a timely manner. You are hands on, data driven, and unphased by the unknown.
- Ensure product requirements are clearly defined and well-understood across project teams (firmware, electrical, mechanical, QA, manufacturing, computer vision)
- Work with engineering management and internal teams to define plans, prioritize engineering efforts, and generally ensure that all aspects critical to the product development cycle are met.
- Manage internal and partner schedules and deliverables for successful program completion
- Surface any conflicts in achieving project goals (expectations, delay in delivery, resource availability and allocation, etc.) recommend corrective action and ultimately drive to resolution
- Oversee and manage builds - EVT, DVT, PVT, and mass production ramp up
- Ensure key program documents are up to date; support documentation needs across PRD, MRD, QA plans, test plans, etc
- Demonstrable excellence in managing and shipping connected hardware consumer or enterprise products
- Familiar with camera tech, depth sensors/ optics manufacturing, test, and calibration processes
- Development programs for consumer electronics, automotive, or robotic systems
- 7+ years of program management in new product development for consumer electronic products
- Experience working with CM / OEM / ODM partners
- Obsessed with the customer experience
- Attention to detail and delivers on time
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with a technical field
- Get it done / can-do attitude
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit team and the opportunity to build from the ground up
- Tremendous opportunities for growth
- 401k to eligible employee
- Wellness Benefit