Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, Amazon and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.About the Role:
Tempo is looking for an experienced Editor to be embedded within our Marketing organization and reporting to our Creative Director. We are looking for a diverse Editor who has a strong understanding of video editing across multiple marketing channels. You will be working closely with our Producer and Motion Designer for all net new video asset productions. This includes owning the post production internally and consulting external agencies. If you are passionate about uncompromising creative, fitness, and want to join a fast-growing startup, we would love to meet you. When applying, please include a link to your online portfolio and other relevant creative links.
- Editorial work across all marketing channels including: Paid Performance, Social, LCM, Brand and Product
- Archive and manage footage once projects are complete by using Brandfolder DAM system
- Archive footage locally for redundancy and manage your own remote workflow.
- Oversee distribution of creative footage to external partners.
- Review and approve all video content from performance marketing channels.
- Creative development/ideation for all editorial projects.
- 4+ years of editorial experience, preferably within a marketing team
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams including Product
- A self-starter who thrives in a faced-paced environment
- Someone who can own and manage their own production
- Expert knowledge of Premiere and Adobe workflow
- Flexible, pragmatic, and detail-oriented
- Experience with After Effects and animation workflows
- Experience at a startup is a plus
- Experience working for a fitness brand is a plus
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit