Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
About the Role:
We’re looking for an experienced Display Ad Manager to own the Display/Programmatic strategy, development and execution for Tempo. The ideal candidate will be data-driven and hold experience in strategy development and execution of full-funnel campaigns. They have strong knowledge of campaign measurement and performance.
- Ownership of our Display program & strategy that is meant to drive both acquisition of new customers and remarket to existing customers in the US including oversight of creative and performance roadmaps.
- Maintain reports, budgets, campaigns performance, return on investment, and other channel metrics
- Roll out audiences to execute against both prospecting and retargeting strategies
- Implement a creative testing framework and test plans to improve performance across different vendors and platforms.
- Partner with the marketing analytics team to build reporting capabilities.
- Drive A/B landing page testing and optimization across your channels.
- Diversify media mix by launching newly onboarded vendors, and help to research new vendors/ platforms.
- Drive end-to-end quarterly media planning, budgeting, and lead & pipeline forecasts for your channels.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with integrated campaigns, product marketing, and brand teams to refine messaging across ads and landing pages
- Partner with media agency(s) and vendors to understand our best opportunities for driving efficient campaigns and growth.
- 3-4 years of demand generation and/or customer acquisition for high-growth DTC companies!
- Power-user knows the ins and outs of the key display platforms such as Trade Desk, DV 360 and Google Display Audiences.
- Exceptional quantitative and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, overcome data noise, and make data driven decisions.
- Proficiency in Excel is a requirement: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, SUMIF formulas are your friends.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics is a requirement with a proven track record building audiences and gaining insights to drive decisions.
- A strong communicator that can efficiently communicate takeaways and insights to drive improvements.
- Experienced in performance marketing, with a focus on understanding CAC goals and Return on Investment
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines, comfortable with a fast-paced environment!
- BA/BS required
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Wellness Benefit