Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
Tempo is seeking a Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst (DOE) to dive deep into our commerce data as well as operational data to support strategic decision-making and drive the company’s roadmap. In this role, you will be required to possess both technical aptitude and business acumen. You will partner with various business teams including BizOps, Finance/Accounting, Member Experience, and Sales.
- Analyze business performances, identify issues/opportunities, and work with various stakeholders to address those opportunities
- Provide actionable insights (the "so what") and help business partners understand how to plan their next steps with the data
- Coordinate with engineering and analytics teams to provide the necessary data points and build and maintain reports/dashboards
- Help build, maintain, and report on complex financial and analytical data models
- Contribute to analytics program management efforts, including but not limited to data quality, leading SQL training, and developing new tools/process to improve data as a product
- 2-4 years of professional experience in a quantitative or analytical role; familiarity with sales reporting and financial data analysis a plus
- Intermediate to Advanced SQL skills
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Mode, Amplitude, or Looker
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, and the ability to visualize and explain complex analyses to both technical & non-technical audiences
- Meticulous attention to detail, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize projects based on business need, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously across multiple stakeholders, and the ability to learn quickly
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Monthly Wellness Benefit