Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to help hire world class talent for our rapidly growing engineering team. You’ll be responsible for sourcing, managing candidate relationships, scheduling interviews, and working with our internal teams to calibrate and hire the best talent.
- Full life-cycle recruiting for Staff level and more senior engineering roles
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand hiring needs and goals and keep key stakeholders updated on recruiting metrics
- Provide a stellar candidate experience to ensure candidates are advocates of Tempo regardless of whether they receive a Job Offer
- Maintain data in our Applicant Tracking System (Lever)
- Use a data driven approach to optimize recruiting pipelines and report on pipeline health
- Utilize a variety of strategies to recruit both passive and active candidates
- Suggest and implement on-going improvements to recruitment processes
- 8+ years of recruiting experience, preferably for a high growth technology company
- Background in demand generation, email marketing, sales development, cold calling or recruiting agency a plus
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and maintaining a pipeline of passive candidates
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment and delivering on a forecast within budget
- Experience using sourcing software such as Talentbin or Entelo a plus
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects while paying strict attention to detail
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- High-energy, team-first attitude: You enjoy working collaboratively and effectively across a diverse set of functions, backgrounds, and working styles
- Passion for fitness
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Monthly Wellness Benefit