Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
About the Role:
You are a strategist who will drive our technical strategy on mobile, front end, and back end systems You will partner with engineering leadership, product management, and other engineering managers to build a high-value roadmap of innovation for Tempo. You will guide engineers with your technical expertise by contributing to design reviews and ideation.Qualifications:
- 10+ years of overall architecture and development experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in a Staff or Principal level Engineering role at a major technology company
- Experience in the full design and development lifecycle
- Experience with rapid development and deployment into the cloud for scalability
- Generalist with full stack skills
- Ability to make decisions, own it, and adjust as needed later
- Strong leadership skills, but prefer to focus on deep technical ability
- Self-driven, highly motivated, innovative
- Cloud services (ex. AWS)
- Database technologies (MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB)
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively with all levels of an organization
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit