Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
- 12+ years of Mobile Engineering in iOS or Android.
- Excellent communication skills
- Delivering high-quality, unit-tested software is second nature
- Experience with MVP, VIPER or similar architectures
- Comfortable working with remote engineering teams
- Able to break down complex features with product managers and designers with minimal guidance
- Proactive advocate for improving architecture and development process
- Experience mentoring more junior engineers
- Up-to-date with the latest features in iOS or Android
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit