Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
About The Role
- Contribute to the Design System for Tempo’s Marketing Experience across all channels with a focus on Web/Digital
- Collaborate across departments (marketing, product, fitness, etc.) to ensure a consistent and cohesive brand language
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary creatives to take projects from start to finish
- Using a variety of techniques to test your work, including internal and external research
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs for any form of creative asset
- Execute production-ready assets across multiple platforms
- Execute quality of design through all phases of the process
- 5+ years of professional experience designing and delivering comprehensive design systems role at agencies and/or internal Brand Marketing team.
- Experience in Web UX Design
- Experience working effectively with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Engineering, Data Analysts, Brand & Marketing, User Research, and Business Operations
- Ability to work with contractors and agencies as needed
- Advanced knowledge of: Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator
- A working knowledge of how to work/build design systems
- Ability to articulate design criteria and present design solutions with clear verbal and visual communication skills
- Ability to produce quality design concepts quickly based on both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Customer-centric at every point in your design process. From user research to prototyping and feedback, you place the customer at the heart of every decision you make
- A self-starter who thrives in a faced-paced environment
- Flexible, pragmatic, and detail-oriented
- Experience at a startup is a plus
- Passion for fitness is a plus
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Wellness Benefit