Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
About The Role
- Develop test plans, and test datasets for the Tempo platform and integrated systems.
- Be an advocate for a ‘Quality First’ mindset, helping to improve quality throughout the development lifecycle
- Follow the best practice processes in the areas of functional, system and regression testing through automated testing
- Design and help develop efficient and maintainable test automation tools and frameworks
- Execute tests, report results and open bugs as needed following the Tempo engineering process
- Test and certify hardware systems performance and reliability
- Build and integrate automated tests with CI/CD pipelines to achieve unattended CD of the code
- Monitor the production metrics for performance and availability and build qa tools supporting them
- 5+ years of professional hardware testing experience in consumer electronics, Iot, or other computing platforms.
- Experience in testing quality for electronic consumer or prosumer products.
- Experience monitoring field quality and troubleshooting.
- Experience coding in Python or Bash or other scripting, PHP, Java, C/C++ or similar language.
- Understanding basic manufacturing quality metrics and statistics.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal guidance, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Preferred having educational backgrounds in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Computer Science (CS), or Mathematics
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes, organization and techniques to drive quality into the product
- Experience in building test automation Python or similar tools
- Experience debugging issues in linux based systems, and custom firmware.
- Experience with CI/CD automation frameworks (especially using Python or Java)
- Experience with Git, Jenkins and Agile best practices
- Comfortable collaborating with other Testers, Software Engineers, Product and Design teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit