Tempo’s mission is to create a healthier world by making personalized fitness training accessible to everyone. It’s the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
Tempo is seeking a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. You will be responsible for the development of features for the Tempo growth and e-commerce services while providing mentorship and guidance to a small team. We have an exciting and ambitious feature set planned and you will help bring these new features to life.
- 2+ years of experience working with React
- Experience using Typescript or other typed language in a production environment
- Expertise with front end dev tooling, such as Yarn and NPM
- Familiarity with Git and Agile best practices and CI experience (Travic, Circle, Jenkins, etc.) - Experience shipping clean, maintainable code for consumer products
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment