Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
About The Role
- Strong experience in Human Pose Estimation
- 5+ years programming experience in C++
- 2+ years industry experience in Computer Vision
- Familiarity with the state of the art in Computer Vision research
- Strong mathematical background (3D geometry, linear algebra, numerical methods, algorithms)
- Experience with TensorFlow
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
What we can offer you:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employee
- Wellness Benefit