Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 8 years experience in development for embedded Linux environments.
- Excellent C/C++/Python skills in Linux development environment
- Experience with Linux kernel/driver/library/application development
- Strong grasp of x86 computer architecture concepts leveraged by embedded platforms and knowledge of performance tradeoffs
- Good understanding of UEFI, ACPI, PCIe, NUMA, multi-threading, and other related hardware interfaces
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP network layer protocols, NIC drivers, socket programming, and network resource management
- Experience with Wi-Fi protocols and chipsets such as IEEE 802.11n/ac/ax, Bluetooth, BLE
- Experience with wireless clients, access points, routers, or SDWAN
- Improve stability, performance, observability, and manageability for various Linux subsystems
- Modify stock Linux services, drivers, and applications to work in an embedded environment and author tailor made solutions for our needs
- Improve the existing protocol stack for wired and wireless networks, network management tools and processes that increase overall efficiency of network connectivity
- Implement metrics, debug tools and integrate with backend solutions to continuously measure and improve the health and performance of our fleet of devices
- Diagnose issues in the field and provide improvements to mitigate problems
- Build custom deb installation packages and manage dependencies
- Apply a Linux from scratch attitude to package management
- Create hardware abstraction mechanisms for network, sensors, storage, and machine learning offload devices
- Help the hardware team to ensure correct exercising of hardware
- Help work with the wider Linux community including upstream developers, vendors, and optionally conferences
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit