Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
- Build and lead a globally distributed team of QA engineers
- Develop test strategies, plans, and schedules for new desktop and web application releases
- Be an advocate for a ‘Quality First’ mindset, helping to improve quality throughout the development lifecycle
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers in order to ensure the delivery of high quality applications
- Define, rollout, and enforce best practice processes in the areas of functional, system and regression testing using a combination of manual and automated testing
- Design and help develop efficient and maintainable test automation tools and frameworks
- Develop and maintain , test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement
- Be a quality engineering talent magnet to recruit
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal groups (product, design, software, hardware, and content)
- Mentor the professional development of direct reports through personal and performance management
- 8+ years of professional software testing experience in which at least 3+ years of experience in desktop and/or web application testing
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of 4-8 QA engineers and working with product cross-functional teams in a leadership role using agile/iterative development methods
- Preferred having educational backgrounds in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Information Systems (CIS), Computer Science (CS), or Mathematics
- Possess an excellent end-to-end understanding of QA processes, organization and techniques to drive quality into the product
- Ability to be a technical QA manager, well versed in react native and backend applications.
- Experience shipping applications built with clean, maintainable code
- Experience building robust fault tolerant clients that are driven by a rich set of server side apis.
- Experience in UI automation for web applications using Selenium WebDriver, Robot Framework, Spectron, SikuliX or similar tools
- Experience in testing and managing QA teams for Desktop/Web applications.
- Familiarity with Git, Jenkins and Agile best practices
- Ability to generate precise testing metrics as measures of quality
- Comfortable collaborating with other Testers, Software Engineers, Product and Design teams
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment with short release cycles
- Humility, empathy and open-mindedness to take calculated risks - no egos
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit