Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
- Design data collection and tagging projects for ML for new features
- Manage and enhance E2E training and deployment infrastructure
- Monitor in-field performance of our systems
- Stay up to date with the state of the art in research on human action recognition
- 6+ years of experience in ML or CV research or industry
- Experience building algorithms on 3D data from Lidar, ToF or similar sensors
- Experience leading a technical team or project
- Ability to manage implementation and deployment of ML onto edge devices
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain tradeoffs and business implications of technical choices
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit