Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
- Partner with product and business partners to align on the challenges and goals of products and features, and define measurable success metrics that align with the overall business strategy
- Explore and analyze data to generate actionable insights and craft clear narratives around areas of opportunity
- Prioritize hypotheses and design and measure experiments to improve user engagement and experience; partner with the data and engineering teams to ensure we collect and structure the necessary data thoughtfully
- Enable data transparency to stakeholders through dashboarding and reporting of key performance indicators and core metrics
- Evangelize findings to various audiences including tech, operations, and leadership, and ensure teams are using data and insights appropriately to inform strategy and product roadmaps
- Skilled across various competencies with a passion for combining your technical abilities with your business savvy to drive projects forward
- Curious problem solver who ruthlessly prioritizes and efficiently explores options until you’ve found the best path forward
- Outside-of-the-box thinker who is resourceful and always finds a way to get things done while maintaining a high bar for quality
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a quantitative or analytical role, preferably with experience in a fast-paced, data-driven environment
- Experience with relational databases and the ability to query large datasets using SQL; experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, R) is a plus
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Mode or Looker
- Strong collaboration and communication skills, and the ability to visualize and explain complex analyses to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and concise way
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills; must have the ability to prioritize projects based on business need, manage multiple projects simultaneously across stakeholders, and learn quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM-related field such as Engineering, Computer Science, Math, or Science
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit