Tempo is a next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
- Designs, develops and delivers technical, sales, and soft skills training based on business and staff needs.
- Conducts trainer observations and monitors trainer and trainee performance.
- Ensures training meets quality standards and expectations of members, the center, and the business
- Works with program operations and general management teams to address training needs, methods, curriculum, and effectiveness.
- Works with Sales management to address any sales training needs
- Manages all reporting requirements for client, program and corporation.
- Evaluates and delegates work assignments based on training needs and scope of work
- Supports the call center management team with new programs throughout program development, implementation and maintenance.
- Consults with operations, talent acquisition, and quality to determine training needs, procedural updates, trainee performance, and attend calibration sessions and monitoring sessions, etc.
- Manages staffing needs and ensures ratios are maintained to provide effective operational performance.
- Participate in on-site client review meetings including the development of training programs.
- Make recommendations to the training agenda or curriculum, as necessary.
- Attend internal calibration sessions to ensure program compliance and balance.
- Maintain positive, consistent and effective communication with staff, peers and senior management
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business, marketing, communications, retail management or equivalent work experience
- Significant experience (3+ years) in training design, delivery, and assessment experience
- Extensive experience in management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment
- Previous telephone & live-chat service experience
- Sound understanding of adult learning techniques, best practices in training design and delivery, blended learning methodologies and industry best practice
- Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance.
- Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods.
- Good understanding of business acumen
- Independent thinker
- Computer experience/knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to influence and motivate across all levels of employees in multiple locations
- Superior English communication skills: both written and verbal
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Advanced experience working with Kustomer (or similar helpdesk software), UJET, Slack, G Suite, Excel preferred