Tempo is a next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $60 million in Series B funding from General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
Tempo is seeking a highly driven Member Experience Team Lead to join our growing team. You will be responsible for managing operational performance against business requirements. If you’re highly motivated, passionate about technology, and eager to join a fast growing start-up, then we would love to meet you!
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all aspects of team member training and development related to programs and business needs
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to at the centers. This includes promoting a healthy work environment with respect for all employees
- Oversee performance and quality standard reviews to ensure outcomes meet business expectations
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly Operations reports on the state of the business performance
- Troubleshoots and creates action plans to quickly and effectively address problems.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities to drive operational efficiencies.
- Monitors all key metrics in support of meeting/exceeding initiative objectives
- Participates in and monitors selection process for SME’s and TL’s
- Supervise subordinate staff, including Interviewing, hiring, discipline, performance review, mentoring
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college with major course work in business, marketing, communications, retail management or equivalent work experience
- Extensive experience in management and operations management in a customer service or call center environment
- Passionate about technology and fitness
- Experience supervising a team to meet or exceed service level agreements.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills with the ability to comfortably interact with cross functional teams
- Advanced experience working with Kustomer (or similar helpdesk software), UJET, Slack, G Suite, Excel preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Flexibility and versatility in problem analysis and resolution requiring attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Located in Cairo, Egypt (local candidates highly encouraged)
What We Can Offer You:
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit team
- Tremendous opportunities for growth
- Opportunity to make a huge impact and make meaningful contributions