Tempo is a next-generation home fitness system—and the first and only strength training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer, more effective, and safer workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
Tempo is thriving and we’re experiencing growth of over 300% in sales. Headquartered in San Francisco, Tempo's all-star team includes alumni from Google, YouTube, Netflix, Airbnb, Pixar, and Orangetheory, backed by $300 Million in funding from Softbank, General Catalyst, Norwest Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures, DCM, and Signal Fire.
Tempo is seeking a highly driven Inside Sales Associate to join our growing team. You will be responsible for attracting potential customers while addressing customer concerns by answering product and service questions via phone, email and chat. If you’re highly motivated, passionate about technology, and eager to work with a fast growing start-up, then we would love to meet you!
- Provide exceptional customer support to prospective Tempo customers by phone, email and virtual demos
- Become a Tempo product expert with the ability to answer customers’ product, service and order related questions
- Understand, identify, and document customer pain points and share insights with internal teams to constantly improve customer experience
- Work through a sales pipeline comprised of inbound and outbound leads
- Use a consultative approach to influence customer purchase while also aiding buy in to the mission, business model, and Tempo brand
- Provide feedback and recommendations based on direct experiences with potential customers
- Manage customer relationships from the initial interaction up until delivery day
- Associates degree (or equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree from a 4 year University preferred
- 3+ years of experience in a sales related role
- 2+ years of experience in a customer support role
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Excellent live-chat communication skills
- Passionate about technology and fitness
- Experience managing a high volume of inbound calls, chats and emails
- Comfortably interacting with cross functional teams
- Experience working with Salesforce (or similar CRM software), Slack, G Suite, preferred
- Natural problem solver with strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Based in Cairo - working hours 9 am to 6 pm SF time, 6 pm to 3 am Cairo time