Tempo’s mission is to give everyone the power to realize their strength and lead a healthy, full life.
It’s the first and only personal training solution that can track your motion and use that data to give you a richer and more effective workout in live and on-demand classes. Using 3D sensors and A.I., Tempo enables expert coaches to correct your form and provide personalized feedback in real-time.
With its stunning and compact design, Tempo and all its included accessories work can be tucked away and fit seamlessly into any home. We believe the combination of beautiful hardware, AI technology, and premium content is how we help our members build a lifelong habit with fitness.
About The Role
- 2+ years of experience working with React
- Experience managing a team
- Experience using Typescript or other typed language in a production environment
- Hardware experience a big plus (bluetooth or working on a heart rate monitor)
- Leadership experience in terms of leading a major project or leading a small team
- Expertise with front end dev tooling, such as Yarn and NPM
- Familiarity with Git and Agile best practicesCI experience (Travic, Circle, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience shipping clean, maintainable code for consumer products
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
What We Can Offer You:
- Competitive compensation package with meaningful equity
- Collaborative start-up culture with a close-knit, all star team
- Comprehensive health benefits and unlimited PTO
- Health related perks - Team workouts and company fitness lab
- 401k to eligible employees
- Wellness Benefit