Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy.
As a Product Owner at Templafy, you take over responsibility for one part of our product. That includes owning the product backlog, being in close communication with internal as well as external stakeholders, and translating user problems into feature and business outcomes. You will play a central role in the product team trio consisting of you, engineers, and designers.
You will become Product Owner for the integration team and own its products from problem definition to post-release feedback. Being a great part of the Templafy strategy, this team is handling the Connected in Connected Content, making sure that Templafy can be extended to any business need and will fit right into the business tech stack of our customers. Here you will be both developing frameworks for external parties to integrate into Templafy as well as best practice integrations to the most business critical applications.
You will report to our Director of Product Management and be part of a team consisting of Product Owners, UX Designers, Product Managers, Analysts, and Technical Sales Enablement.
- Transform user problems into tangible product increments in a structured and predictable cadence
- Coordinate the full product increment life cycle from problem definition and prioritization to delivery and stakeholder handover
- Be an active part of building and cultivating our technology partner ecosystem as a technical counterpart to our commercial partner team
- Collaborate with engineers and product designers using the in-place processes propelling both discovery and delivery work
- Be on the lookout for new ways and solutions while keeping the bigger picture in mind, therefore improving the way we work to carry out the agreed-on product roadmap
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, partners, and customers to better understand market needs and explore new opportunities for integrations
- Participation in and guiding of agile processes including scrum standups, grooming of new features, and sprint planning
- 3-5 years of experience with product management
- Experience with product management of integrations and technical products.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot integrations built by partners
- Knowledge of agile methodology and processes
- Deep technical knowledge and the ability to transform business and user needs into technical features and vice versa
- Creative mindset and the motivation to exponentially grow our product by connecting it to businesses’ existing content tech stack
- Solid ability to databased planning and analysis of project execution
If you want to learn more about the future of work, look at Templafy blog Product Updates
What else to know
The position is a great opportunity to join, influence and impact a company in rapid growth with rising organizational and development opportunities. At Templafy you will get a combination of stable working conditions, great colleagues, and genuine entrepreneurship in an equal opportunity workplace.
- Employee Equity Program
- Private health insurance
- Company lunch contribution
- Language (Danish) courses
- Phone and broadband covered by company
- Centrally located office – easy access to public transportation
- Company events and team activities
- Flexible work environment
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.