We hope our name doesn’t have you confused. We don’t design templates. We are a Content Enablement platform. Companies and brands from all over the world use our platform to distribute content and assets throughout their organization, and enable employees make their own content better, more consistent and on-brand. It enables people to create presentations or documents roughly the same way a design system assists you, as a designer. But wait, there’s more! Check out https://www.templafy.com/customers/ to see more about the value our platform offers.
If you have 5+ years of experience as a designer building SaaS - and you are ready for a senior role that has major influence and opportunity, you need to apply for this one.
About the Company
Templafy is pioneering the content enablement category and defining the future of work by helping companies worldwide accelerate the business performance of content. Our platform allows companies to align workforces and effortlessly govern content while supporting teams and employees as they create on-brand, high-performing business content – like documents, presentations, and emails, faster. Templafy supports over 2.8M users and enables over 600 enterprise customers such as KPMG, IKEA, and BDO.
Founded in Copenhagen, Denmark, in 2014, Templafy's success is built by our 60+ employee nationalities found at offices in New York, Copenhagen, London, Berlin, Eindhoven, and Sydney. We believe when people feel they belong, have a voice, and feel heard, they are happier and perform better, and that way, everyone wins. Our innovation, diversity, and unique product have raised over $125 million in funding from Insight Venture Partners, Dawn Capital, and Blue Cloud Ventures. The future of work relies on content enabled by Templafy
- Do the discovery work needed to define the best direction for features and functionality.
- Translate more or less abstract concepts into elegant user flows.
- Partner with Product Owners, UX researchers and Engineers in developing prototypes for user tests and design iteration.
- Demonstrate desired UI behavior of to-be-implemented features.
- Partner with Engineering in quality assurance of implemented interface.
- 5+ years of experience in a comparable Tech company (SaaS preferred)
- High expertise in visual design software, e.g. Figma
- Extensive experience in applying the process required to create intuitive interfaces that people adopt
- An understanding of the work that goes on in Engineering and the ability to follow the process from design concepts, to hand off, to quality assurance
- Willingness to share work-in-progress and collaborate on ongoing design concepts
- Curiosity and willingness to ask and answer tough questions
Templafy is a workplace of belongingness. To us this means that you have a voice, you dare to speak up, and your voice is heard. We focus on offering an environment that allows all employees to feel that they belong regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or other status.